Monday, March 25, 2013

Vendor Event

I had my first vendor event.  Unfortunately it was outdoors, cold and rainy.  BUT, that didn't stop selling a few things and making some awesome contacts.  You can't predict the weather, but my thoughts are this - I didn't pay for the booth so all it cost me was my time.  If I had paid for the booth I would have maybe broke even, so it still would have been worth it with the contacts that I made.  I probably will forego cold weather month booths outside because it can go either way. I do believe had it been a sunny warm day it would have been even better, so I'll save any vendor events for the warmer months!  I'm ready for my launch party now.  Just need to set the date and get the invites out.  I'm happy with how my display came out and I made this super cute banner (you can kind of see it in the picture hanging on the back of the tent. I originally made it for the front of the table, but I forgot the pins... Hey there was a lot to tote the long way from the parking lot!)  And yes, those are ponies behind me...  AND red velvet funnel cakes. How can you lose?  I am having so much fun selling Origami Owl!

No comments:

Post a Comment