Friday, March 8, 2013

PV Personal Value

This is an important one because it stole a little bit of my thunder.  Once you become an Independent Designer you have access to the "Back Office" which shows all of your orders, the total on each order, a break down of the PV.  I mistakenly thought the PV was keeping a tally of my earnings.  Wrong.  Your PV is actually the value of what you sold minus your commission.  It's essentially what O2 has made from your sales.  Here I was running around thinking I made quite a bit more than I did.  I only found this out after my first commission payout.  It made me feel a little ripped off.  Don't get me wrong, I wasn't ripped off and I wasn't tricked in any way. This was totally my fault for 1) not doing the math myself on each of my sales to see what it is I made and 2) not finding out what PV meant in the first place. I went into this saying I'd be happy if I made 50 bucks, so I'm still happy because I made that and more in my first online party alone.

Onward and upward!

No comments:

Post a Comment