Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Sick in Bed but Still Orgami-ing

I'm sick, sick, sick... laying in bed with the DVR, tablet and cell phone... soon came the paper cutters, scissors and craftiness.  Before I know it, I had created these lovely football themed origami owl lockets.  Let me make it clear, O2 does NOT sell the NFL backgrounds, I printed those out on photo paper, cut them out (badly I might add, so if I make mine like this for real, I'm going to have to do a better job lol).   Of course I made Cleveland for obvious reasons.  The Dallas one I did because that star is just way too cool.  I think I'd put the crystal star in with the Dallas one and add a blue and white cystal to finish it off.  The browns I will add a brown and orange crystal and the crystal dog bone and/or dog paw (just actually thought of that now... ).

I'm exploring all the possibilities of NFL-style lockets, college football, baseball, basketball... It's endless really.

No comments:

Post a Comment