Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Loving the Designs

In the aftermath of my very first online party, I'm now getting pictures of all the lockets that were ordered and I'm loving what everyone came up with.  Still waiting on two more, but here is one that I received just a little bit ago.  Origami Owl Living Lockets ROCK!!!!

I have ordered a bunch more stock to include a medium gold locket, gold ball station chain, large rose gold locket with crystals and a rose gold chain and a bunch of dangles, charms and plates. I'm hoping with my latest round of stock that I will have a good sampling of everything we carry.  There are a few things I obviously still need to get but I think that my boutique will rock :)

Oh and Sunday Gerry and I made a special trip to Marshall's just because I wanted the owl mugs I saw the other day and didn't buy.  Did I mention I'm addicted to Origami Owl!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment