Sunday, February 24, 2013

Origami Owl Online Party Facebook Google+ and Beyond

Okay so I posted my first Origami Owl Online Jewelry Bar.  I'm still overwhelming myself with too much technology.  Aside from setting up Google chrome the way I want it, and Google drive (because I've been going back and forth from computer to computer lately) and setting up Google+ and Twitter and changing my Facebook to a Business Page and integrating with my personal page... whew....

I wasn't sure how I wanted to do the online party thing. I thought I'd do it on my Facebook Business Page, and that is where I started.  The thing is, my business page is so new, I don't have a lot of "fans" on it yet.  So I went ahead and created an event on my personal page as well. And then an event on Google+.   I uploaded a boat load of pictures to each event so the visitors will have something to look at. Then I sent an email with a link to the events to the contacts on my phone.  That SHOULD cover everyone.

So I guess it's official.  I have my first party underway. With any luck I'll see something soon.  Fingers crossed.  Prayers said.

Personal Facebook Event
Business Page Event
Google+ Event

As always, my store front is here: http://www.irresistiblecharms.origamiowl.com




No comments:

Post a Comment