Thursday, February 21, 2013

Business Package Arrived!

I received my origami owl business package the day before yesterday. I tore into that sucker like it was the coveted Red Rider BB gun!  And, I would like to go on record to say...I was WRONG. Yes you heard right.
In my last post I mentioned that I didn't feel the $140 business package would have enough items to hold a party. Boy was I wrong. I THINK that the package information listed at origami owl
is more of a guideline, because I received four lockets (large silver crystal, med silver crystal, large silver and med silver), 36 charms (no duplicates), two plates (large silver blessed and medium rose faith), 4 ball station chains, two different length ball chains,  one long flat oval chain, a silver extender, two dangles (clear crystal and silver life is) a gift, one empowerment tag, one inspiration tag, three accent tags and a pearl earth element. I also received five votives, three tweezers, two plastic charm trays, four fortune cookie jewelry cases, 12 "O" jewelry bags, five take out boxes, 25 order forms, 25 take out menus, 25 save the date invitations, 25 business cards, five 4x6 pricing display cards and a tote bag.  Phewww
Obviously enough to play with at a party.  Being a perfectionist, I have decided all I really need is a rollo chain, large silver survivor and dream plates, blue and pink baby feet charms, police, american flag, sister and grandma charms to be a little more flexible with designs to display at a show. I would obviously like to have a lot of stock on hand but I promised myself I would not spend any more out of pocket. If I can't make enough to add to stock I will assess if this is the right opportunity for me.
I have a very positive outlook and am really excited about origami owl and hopefully that will translate into sales!

No comments:

Post a Comment