Saturday, February 23, 2013

My Perfect Origami Owl Locket

If I keep this up, I will have nothing left to sell!  I've swapped out my original locket for the large crystal locket.  I LOVE that the crystals are Swarovski. I have a ton of Swarovski jewelry.  Believe it or not, I prefer it over diamonds.

I decided to procure the large silver "Blessed" plate for myself and added the white enamel flower.  I obviously kept the two charms that Gerry bought me.  I wore it to work and everyone loved it, but suggested a longer chain, so of course I attached it to the long flat oval chain and it was a big hit.  I'm telling myself that wearing the jewelry is good marketing ;)  Whatever I need to do to make myself feel better about keeping stuff for myself!

This is what I feel is the match for me and Origami Owl, my love for the product.  It's easy for me to "sell" it because I can't stop talking about how cool it is.  While the concept is pretty simple, it's an amazing idea.  The options of what you can do are endless.  I myself have decided that I will have a set of charms for every holiday and swap them out.  I'll be slipping in the four leafed clover charm for St. Patrick's day of course.

Now back tot he business and marketing aspect.  I was successful in switching my facebook page to a business page.  I'm still messing around with it and have sent invites to the page to everyone in my email and  on my personal facebook page.  Once I get everything ironed out I'm going to have my first online party.  Wish me luck!  Obviously I'll report on how I'm doing it and the results.  See you soon, hoot hoot!

No comments:

Post a Comment