Monday, February 25, 2013

Origami Owl Living LocketI've posted to my personal facebook, irresistible charms origami owl facebook, and google+ and added a new picture for the online jewelry bar.  People are joining the parties (it took almost 24 hours before that really started to take off).  I emailed everyone in my contacts a link to the parties.  I texted the link on my phone.  I've pretty much covered all the bases of my contacts and hopefully haven't annoyed anyone too much.  Next is to beg my close friends and family to share it along.  I'm also sending a couple of catalogs to my out of town family members who are not quite as tech savvy as most.

Meanwhile I've made a new locket and posted the picture to my parties.  This one is pretty fun, I call it "Wine and a Good Book"  This is the Medium Silver Crystal Origami Owl Locket with red wine, crystal heart and love to read charms.

Oh and one thing I did learn. When doing an event on a facebook business page, be sure to set it for the LAST day of the event. Otherwise it will drop off after the first day.  I wasn't able to set it for a span of days which I think is a major flaw.  What if someone was inviting people to a weekend event or a week long sale?  Ahhh well, lesson learned there.  On the personal facebook you can do a span of days, much better I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment